19th International Conference on Photoacoustic and Photothermal Phenomena. Bilbao. July 16-20, 2017
- Plenary/Keynote Tutorial Presentation: 45 minutes (40 minutes + 5 minutes questions)
- Invited Presentation: 30 minutes (25 minutes + 5 minutes questions)
- Contributed Presentation: 20 minutes (17 minutes + 3 minutes questions)
- Your presentation should be prepared in PowerPoint (PPT) or PDF and should be presented in the designated halls, depending on the session.
- Preferred page set-up is landscape orientation (portrait orientation might not be displayed properly).
- Before your talk (preferably 15 min before the session starts), please hand the USB stick to the session chairman and check your presentation.
- Projectors and computers will be available there. Afterwards, please keep the USB stick available during the presentation.
- The size of your PowerPoint presentation should not be greater than 50 MB, videos excluded.
- The videos included in the presentation should have the following extensions: .avi, .mpeg, .mov, .wmv. Please use the following codes:
DivX, Xvid. Videos made by means of proprietary codec (selected camera makers) cannot be viewed.
Posters will be presented using the poster boards provided by the conference. The poster boards have a usable space of 90 cm in width and 120 cm in height (portrait orientation).